So I noticed that everyone wrote sweet things about their families and husbands, and well I ranted on how my son drives us nuts. So I feel like I need to clarify, I DO LOVE MY BOYS! We had a wonderful valentines day. Brady had his first party at school and loved it, we took pictures at home with him, of course he won't be looking in any of them. But he was very interested in our cards and a ballon we got for him. Brad and I dined in on steak and crab legs. And they were delicious! Anyone who needs a good recipe for steak I found one from the food network. Let me know. But most of all know that I do love my husband and son more than anything!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Its a little belated....
So I noticed that everyone wrote sweet things about their families and husbands, and well I ranted on how my son drives us nuts. So I feel like I need to clarify, I DO LOVE MY BOYS! We had a wonderful valentines day. Brady had his first party at school and loved it, we took pictures at home with him, of course he won't be looking in any of them. But he was very interested in our cards and a ballon we got for him. Brad and I dined in on steak and crab legs. And they were delicious! Anyone who needs a good recipe for steak I found one from the food network. Let me know. But most of all know that I do love my husband and son more than anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dang, you're so cute! and so are your boys. and plus, you're socks are rockin'. i just love ya!
by the way, i think we need to see some cute belly pics.
Post a Comment