After all my hard work I married into the Ohio State clan and they have their own idea on what Brady should be wearing!
Happy Birthday Scott!!! GO BUCKS!
We will have to stay tuned to see which side he goes to Penn State or the "Dark Side"-Ohio State. Brady misses both of his uncles and wishes that he could be there with you to celebrate this week.
10 comments:
Adorable! What lucky Uncles Brady has. Dana you look SO CUTE in these pictures! (Not that you don't normally look cute - but I think pregnancy is giving you that extra glow!) Tell Brady hi and show him pics so he doesn't forget his favorite Aunt! We'll miss him so much in March when the Minnesota cousins come to play. I can't believe he will be 2 soon. And his Daddy will be...28? Whew, you're getting close buddy! Love you guys!
So cute. But I think we all know that Penn State is better :) Just send Brady out here and I will teach him some new things to say :)Love you guys!
Dana and Brad - I LOVE these pics. You look so good! Love that Brady-boy. Miss you. What a fun way to say Happy Birthday to the uncles!
SWEET! OH--IO. Love it!! That's right Brady, save the best for last. The tater will know which team to cheer for. Love you guys!!!
I love it! You are all the cutest. You put the number one team picture first:) Go Penn State!
OK, so I know I'm a bit slow, but you two have such the looker in that little boy of yours!!! I almost didn't recognize him in the pics with Brad with that other team's clothing on!!! I miss you guys so much!!!
Ahh, I remember your Dad's love of Penn. I also remember how many Penn shirts you had when you moved to TN. I think we need to add a little orange to the mix!
happy valentine's day you guys - hope you have a happy day. i miss you and love you and want to throw my arms around all of you in a bear hug. soon! i love you!
Hey, I tagged you. Check out my blog.
Post a Comment