Somehow we were late on the first day, I have no idea how the kids were up on time. Some how we are always 5 mins late every where we go. But Brad came with us and helped me get the kids hustling inside while most other parents were leaving.
We all dropped Garrett off at his desk together and he seem ok to get started with his day.
He had his name tag on and I think I was embarrassing him that I took his picture at his desk.
So we said our quick good byes and I prayed he was be ok that day and not be to scared.
Brady had one boy in his class last year that was also in his class this year. He was excited to see a face that he knew. He didn't want us going into the class room so I snapped a couple of pictures outside the door and kissed him bye and off he went!
When they came home they were exhausted and hungry. Garrett's first thing out of his mouth was a huge sigh and " I came home on Green." Its his behavior chart at school. Green is good it means you are ready to learn. He is very worried about getting a yellow or red, which is NOT as good. He also told me how Kindergarten is LONG! I think being there all day long is hard on him, he did just turn 5 this summer. Brady seemed to jump back into it all like riding a bike. He has no fear and is so social that school is pretty easy for him.
Now Jillian, our sweet little Jillian who is use to playing with these two rough boys was home all alone with no one to play with. So she kept her self busy.....
I turned my back on her for one second and this is what she was doing, and saying "Ewww, over and over because she tried to eat it and didn't like the way it tasted!! Needless to say she keeps me on my toes.
Here is to an eventful school year!

1 comment:
Haha I love that Jillian tried to eat it;)
Post a Comment