Brad and I back on May 9th celebrated 9 years of marriage. It was low key but a super great day. There was a knock on the door mid-morning and Garrett and I ran to the door to see who our unexpected visitor was. It was these....
The flowers were so pretty and smelled sooooo good. The whole room smelled so sweet I kind of understand why people use them for decoration. Jillian was a fan of them, look at her eyes in this one...LOL she is just trying to figure out how to get her hands on them.
So glad that we have been married for 9 years-almost a decade. So I thought I'd share 9 things I have learned being married to my husband.
1. We are the yin and yang of our lives, his strengths are my weaknesses. Brad has said that he feels like its not a coincidence God planned it this way.
2. Communication can be our down fall, we have learned to talk things out more, making me better at communicating with others.
3. Oh Well! I was once told that when I get stressed out and uptight to learn to let go of the small insignificant things and just say......"Oh well...." Brad tells me that when I start fraking out and acting like a drill Sargent.
4. I am my worst critic, I constantly criticize myself, Brad constantly tells me that I'm wonderful the way I am. I love him for it.
5. I like to have things clean, neat, and organized. My husband has no expectation of those things, but always notices when I have the house this way. I love him for it, especially when its mess and I do number 4 and he reminds me of number 3.
6. I need sleep, I turn into a crazy lady when I have no sleep, considering I haven't slept since we started having children (6 years of deprivation) and he has stuck it out makes him a saint. Someone give him a halo.
7. I like to try cooking new things and he is always a willing participant as taste tester. He is good about helping me with this hobby and is a huge cheerleader when I hit one out of the park. Like the Caesar/Pesto Chicken Grilled pizza I made, mouth still waters as I type it.
8. I'm funny. Well not really but he thinks so, and I love him for it. When I make a joke about something he laughs and everyone knows he's the wittiest between the two of us.
9. He gets my crazy. That is why I couldn't be married to anyone else. Others guys would have ran, and ran away fast the first time I had a melt down or said/did something crazy. But he gets me and knows me and sticks around anyway. No one else would/could, that is why he's the only one for me.
Happy Belated Anniversary Babe! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are some sweet things to learn about the two of you. We miss living by you guys. Happy late anniversary.
Happy belated Anniversary! You are perfect for eachother! Love ya both!
So glad you found Brad. He's definitely a keeper. Congrats on 9 years and the next... well, eternity!
I feel like Tim & my marriage mirrors yours! Ha! You are such a cute wife/mom! Brad is lucky to have you! Happy anniversary!
This was THE sweetest post!
Wow, Dana-very well-worded! I love you both!
Post a Comment