Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fourth of July

Day 2 of our Trip
We got some sad news that Brad would have to leave our trip early and go back to work.  So we decided to make the most of what we could of the three days he did get with us.  The fourth of July was a fun day, we got to see lots of people.  We let the kids play in the Gateway fountain's and there was a dinner at Brad's Aunts house and her neighbor the Hales, they are good family friends.  There was dinner, games, small fire works for the kids.  These four are best buds!
We went to some fountains that day to let the kids get wet and run around.   Brady told me that there was soap in the fountains so therefore he did not need a bath that night.  This is what is has come down to, public bathing for my kids.  I know I will get the mother of the year award.... 




Brad got to see his dad that day we have not seen him in a very long time!!! 
The men playing a game together while the kids run loose.


 Garrett actually loved doing the Pop Its.  He threw them on the ground while Brady watched from the sidelines. 
Ok so I started taking a lot of pictures I know, but when you don't see people for a long time I kind of become a stalker with my camera.  I like updated photos to show my boys.
 Dan and Amy's family are the cutest!!  This one really turned out nice!

 Brad and all his siblings in one picture together!  This has not happened in 3 years!!  See this is why I take some many pictures I need proof we are family.



And then we headed to Salt Lake to see the "big show" in Sugar house park.  It was such a good show, Brad's brother lives a few blocks from the park so we parked at his house and walked to the park.  Brady did not like the walk to the park, people were shooting off fire works in their yard and so the noise bothered. him.  He actually dislikes firework shows and covers his ear the whole time.  So we came prepared with headphones and an Ipod so he could listen to music instead of the noise.  He cried as we walked to the park but once we got there he sat on his dad's lap watching the show listening to Michael Buble and clapped when it all ended.  Victory for us!!!!!


One last one of Brad's whole family, are these shots not the hardest of all to get?  Someone is always blocked, or not looking but at least we were all there!

2 comments:

John n Shannon said...

What is that on Scotty's face?! It looks like a caterpillar crawled up there and died! Lol. By the way, that is a cute picture of you and Brad. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Jenny said...

I miss you guys. And seriously. Scott looks like a pedophile.