Wednesday, February 09, 2011

This is NOT 3-5 inches of Snow...

We haven't done much since our snow storm because the temperatures have been cold so it never completely melted. Then they said we are suppose to get more this week. Oh boy I thought, glad Brady's snow boots arrived in the mail he has had a blast outside and has feet have stayed dry! Yesterday when I woke up I watched the news for weather reports. The man in a nice suite said, we'd be getting 2-4 inches. Ok we can handle that since the days after are suppose to be sunny and above freezing. Right before I went to bed I checked again, he said, " Well it may be more like 3-5 inches. Starting at 12:oo, getting bad at 6:00 a.m." Ok well I just planned on staying home so no biggie. Good thing, cause when we woke up my husbands says, "uh I just turned on the news, we got 8 inches last night! And its still coming down." What?!
Brady never complains of being cold. I can't believe its up to Brad's knees, we didn't let Garrett go out side for fear he'd turn into a human snow man. We think it might go up to his chest!

Brady is right outside the door just before he takes off to play! I didn't let them go for to long I was afraid he'd get frost bite!















So Brad is staying home today from work and Brady really wanted to go out and play in it. He still had his pj when he was trying to get his boots on. Brad said he'd take some pictures so I could show my family the "3-5 inches". This was at 9:00 a.m.and its not suppose to stop until 4:00 today!




























Brady gets really nervous for us to drive in this kind of weather. Its really sweet to hear, he came to me and said, " I don't think Dad should go to work today. Its too snowy." I told him that he would not drive or he'd get a ride from a friend with a truck. But he ran into his dad and informed of his concern. Then a couple minutes later at breakfast he asked me, "When will the snow melt?" I told him not for a couple of days, we have to wait for it to stop first. He looked at Garrett and said, "Our dad is not going to work for a couple of days, OK Garrett? Its to snowy." Garrett just said OK and went back to eating his cereal. I felt bad for Brady who was so nervous about driving in the snow. We have been trying to console him and let him know we are not going anywhere today! Just to prove my point I think I"ll stay in my PJ's all day. -)

No comments: