Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

She's the birthday girl today and knows how to celebrate! My mom had a really fun party for new years and invited all of her family over to this is her and Brady at midnight ready to toast the new years in with some Sparkling Grape juice! I heard she was going out tonight with 3 other couples to dine at a Japanese House, where they make the food in front of you. I love those places they are so fun! The chef usually tries to throw a piece of food at ya that you can try and catch in your mouth. Have fun mom!
There are some cool things my mom has done in her life, like jump out of an airplane, do head stands for fun, traveled all over, survived growing up the youngest of 14 (that's a lot of older siblings tell ya what to do!) goes cliff diving, can make cool quilts, and raised three great kids! Needless to say she is multi-talented and I hope to be a mom like her as I raise my own two boys. I love ya mom!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I would say she raised 2 awesome kids and I spectacular one (that would be me) :) She is awesome and I hope she has a great birthday!

Judy said...

Thanks, Dana, I love you!! I do have 3 spectacular kids that I adore.