I asked Brady what we should make Dad for fathers day breakfast. He got really excited and said in a whisper " Macaroni and Cheese!" I had to explain we are making food that Daddy would like, and it was breakfast. So he thought and then his eye's lite up like he had made a new discovery "I know what he likes, Doughnuts and BACON!" Oh boy this was going to be tough. Its true Brad can't refuse a doughnut they call to him every time he sees one. But that has to be the most unhealthy meal ever, but it was going to be Brady's "gift" to his dad so I said OK. (Mom I know you are going to kill me sorry!!!"
I knew by 7:15 that Brad was probably not asleep because Garrett wants to see his Dad first thing every morning. He kept walking around saying "Where's Dad, where'd he go?" Brad came out and we sat down to eat, and have the boys give him the cards that they had made him.
Brad is really the favorite parent, really its true every day the boys are sad to see him leave. Garrett many times cries when he leaves, on good days he screams out he window while waving, "Bye, Dad Bye!" And when he comes home it has to be one of the loudest times of the day. There is alot of yelling with excitement, hugs and kisses for all its a celebration that we are a complete family once a again. Love you babe for all you do for us!
And to my father and Brad's fathers we wanted to say Happy Fathers day as well! You probably have already seen the pictures but these are coming your way......
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
5 comments:
I love those pictures. Seriously how is Garrett's hair curly?!?!? So cute!
man, those boys are CUTE!!!!! i love their sunday outfits. love, love!
All I can say is love those pics and all of you!! Cute Cute Cute
Mom
Your boys are so cute!
I'm in LOVE with those pictures! they look so handsome.. and SO BIG! I hate how times goes by and I only get to hear about them! They are just too cute!
Post a Comment