Then there is the head tilt! We aren't sure where this originated from, but he often will be looking at you and then.....he tilts his head.
We just love the little guy and as soon as he starts rolling or crawling we will upload a video, now he just kicks his feat and flaps his arms. I think he thinks he's a bird. Look at that mouth just open wanting someone to put something in it!!
This video was actually taken a couple of weeks ago, Brady out of no where became a magician. He did this same routine for 1/2 hour before Brad came home from work and then showed his father. I hope its not to grainy. I wonder if this is what he will be when he grows up?
5 comments:
I want to see the Brady Magic Show! Too cute. I loved your previous post about the Thomas the train birthday cake. From far away it looked pretty darn good Dana. I couldn't decorate a cake to save my life.
Your house looks like so much fun. I'm impressed by Garretts flexibility. It's ok if he eats his foot, he's not walking yet so they're still clean. I can't believe how much your boys look like eachother.
love melissa's comment. i second the thought. fun house! but that's 'cause they've got such a fun mama. :)
your comment on my blog about brady's potty problems had me cracking up. love it.
This is pretty smart of Brady!!! A magician is not an easy thing to think of. And...Garrett is adorable. I love the head tilt...the world can look like a different place from just a simple tilt. :D
I just love the wonderful "character shots" that you get of your kids. And the magic show was, well . . . magical! Never a dull moment! Love ya, Sandra
Post a Comment