Monday, October 13, 2008

A family day...

Our Saturday was a fun day that was filled with stuff for us to do. It started out with Brad getting a hair cut from a good friend that goes to Church with us. Thank you Chrisite! Then we worked on our landscaping. When we first bought this house no one had done any weeding in 6 months so we have our work cut out for us. We will show you before and after photos later.

Then we went to Best Buy to get a printer, Brad loves that store, not sure why to many choices I never no which one to get......so he chose a good one for us. Then my favorite part of the day was going to this farm where you could pick raspberries. Brad said it looked just like Shrute Farms from the Office for you Office Fans. He was expecting Dwight to give him beet lessons at any moment. It was a cute place three dogs came running out to meet us and they tickled Brady when he feed them berries. Brady loves dogs so he was in heaven. He did so well picking the berries and putting them into our containers. We are definitely going back in May for strawberries.

We ended the day with stories on dad's lap, what could be better? They had such a good time together, and what a good looking group of guys huh? I'm sure a lucky little lady.

6 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like a great weekend! Those raspberries look yummy. Brady and Garrett are getting so big!!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh your new blog pic and title are so cute!! I miss those boys. PLEASE let it be Thanksgiving soon!!

Judy said...

I can't believe how big Garrett is getting. Cute boys! The raspberries are beautiful. Love you!
Mom

Melissa Hodgen said...

Sounds perfect! I LOVE fresh raspberries. We need more house pictures.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Oh, I love those boys too! Yes, even Brad. I love family days like that. Whenever Mike is home and we have a family day, I just sit back and think how happy I am. Mike loves Best Buy too. He always wants me to go with him, but I hate that store. BORING. Garrett is so cute and chunky! Love you guys.

Raina said...

I love seeing all the photos! Garrett is so big! Nothing quite like chunk to hold on to. I wish I could come visit you guys. We miss you like crazy, and your house sounds super cool!