Thursday, September 11, 2008

What big brothers do....


So I wanted to take some cute pictures of Brady and Garrett together but they don't always turn out the way I imagine. But i thought this one was funny.


This morning I went to make the bed quickly while the boys where in the front room and all of the sudden I hear Garrett kind of fussing. So i go out and this is what i see......and guess who would put blocks all over their little brother?

This face....

8 comments:

Christi said...

I love that little face! Garrett is getting big. Brady is such a good brother to share his blocks!!!!

Stacy Fusitua' said...

Garrett looks like Brady when he was younger so flippn cute!! Kisses for the boys! Love ya lots The Fusitua's

Raina said...

I love seeing Garrett get bigger and bigger! He looks so cute. And, Brady is being such a great big brother. Enjoy it while Garrett is immobile. :D

noelle said...

love it! these guys are adorable. i'm loving that first pic... garrett's lookin' a little nervous about the close proximity... :)

Judy said...

Ohhhh they are so cute! Garrett is getting so big. I just want to be there to play with them. Love you guys!
Mom

Janet Tatanish said...

I can't believe how big Garrett is getting. I just love reading about Brady's adventures. He reminds me so much of Peter. Give the boys a kiss from Aunt Janet. Love you!

Ben and Kim said...

Your little guys are so cute, this is the first time I've ever seen them. Hope all is well.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Garrett looks like Adam...chunky! I lovem'fat. Sorry I didn't call you back, but I'll call you this week. Good luck with unpacking.