First let me just say this is a post that is to catch up on two things. I totally forgot to let our family know how Garrett's 2 month appointment went! Well in a word he is "Healthy" I was totally surprised to see on the scale that he was 14 pounds! And that he was 23 3/4 inches long......some how those numbers seemed familiar to me. Then it hit me, that was the same numbers my sweet niece is at 4 months old! Chrisit had just put it on her blog the same stats! So we have a tank as a 9 week old, which I'm just grateful to have him at all. He is now 11 weeks old so I'm sorry for the delay in information, but all is well in the land of Garrettville, he is almost sleeping completely through the night which will be awesome and blog worthy when he does.
OK so the second thing is that we went and attempted to take a professional family picture. We tried a couple of weeks ago as well and what an experience it was. Brady would not sit still, and trying to get him to look at the camera was hard as well. All week long we'd practice and say "Show me your happy face!" And he'd smile on cue but then we'd say show us your surprised face, and he'd look surprised. So when we were there he would smile and then immediately show a surprised face so we got a picture with Brady making a "surprised" face. Here is how they turned out.........and by the way we probably won't attempt to do this again for about 2 years!

I think the idea was suppose to be cute but............well you know look at us!
6 comments:
So Cute You guys!!! Dana, I love your hair. It's gotten so long since I saw you last. The pictures turned out really cute. We haven't had on taken since Landon was 9 months old. Time for an update> Love you guys!!!
Cute family! Love you guys!!!
Mom
Dana, I think the pictures are great. My favorite is the second to last one... the one of the 4 of you cheek to cheek.
Taking pictures is always an adventure!!
oh, you guys look so cute! i'm in love with both your boys.
These pictures are fantastic! You must be loving them!! Which one is your favorite? Great job!!! The boys look so cute... and I really love the one with Brad making the poudy face. :D
I need to take a family picture too. My favorites are the 1st one (because the kids are being natural) and the last one. You look great!
Post a Comment