.JPG)
I think I would be the most ungrateful daughter if I don't give my mom a shout out to say THANK YOU! She came and stayed and stayed to help out with the baby and Brady. The week we were in the hospital she stayed at our house and watched Brady from the time he got up to the time he went to bed for 5 days straight. With out her we would have been so much more stressed trying to figure everything out with our stay in the hospital. Brady and her have gotten very close and I'm sad that she had to leave to go back to her life in West Virginia. Although I know my dad is probably soooo happy to have her back!


This is the "surprised" face that Brady and my mom are making. We have been telling brady to make different faces and this one is his favorite out of sad, mad, happy and surprised! Aren't they cute together?!
4 comments:
Aren't moms wonderful?!
Yeah for Mom's! And... YEAH for sweet little baby! He's looking great. How are YOU hanging in there?
xoxoxo
Mom is the best!!!!
hey girl, how are you holding up? your boys look so adorable and the little one is soooo cute. i hope you're doing okay and that he gets better quickly! love you.
Post a Comment