Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

My parents have been married for 35 YEARS today, can I just say wow!!! It puts my 5 years to shame. But here they are happy as can be with their only grandson (for a little while longer) in the pool loving life. They don't have a blog so they can not tell everyone how much they love each other so I decided to do it for them!






So I wonder did my dad think 35 years ago he'd have this hottie? And what about my mom is this the face she thought she'd have to look at 35 wonderful years ago?! They sure do love each other and I'm happy for them. Brad and I are glad we got to share a day of swimming and going out to eat at a wonderful BBQ place with them to celebrate THEIR day! Congrats you two!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Well happy anniversary to your parents!!!

Laura said...

Dana,
We're so excited for you and are glad all is well with the baby. Please keep us up to date as to when he arrives and good luck with everything. We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers. I know Natalie is super excited to see you guys as well. They have lots of baby grandsons now.!!!
Laura and fam