The rink is a place that brings out all kinds of people, at first I didn't know what to expect but then I realized I was going to be highly entertained even if i didn't understand the rules of the "sport". The did however explain the game that there are two teams of very sturdy girls that could easily crush a can on their heads with out so much as a blink of an eye. You have two girls who are about 10 feet behind them and start going around the rink about 15 seconds after everyone else starts skating. The idea is that the girls who are behind fight their way through the group of girls. If they can past them they are the lead and they keep going racking up points as they go.... the teams basically try to knock each other over so that its impossible for the opposing teams girl to get out, while trying to help their own team member get through. Fascinating I know, who thinks up these games?!
The best part is the girls names and the outfits, I think the better you are at skating the shorter your clothes are and the shadier your name becomes. And don't get me wrong these girls are tough, I mean would you want to get into it with a girl who comes from the Team "Backwood Betties" and her name is Bloodweiser? I think not.....
3 comments:
Seriously! Why haven't you told me about this?????
Are you going to take your dad and me there when we come out? Please Please Please!!! jk Sounds like you had fun anyway.
Mom
Dana, I never would have guessed that was something you would have been interested in. I guess after all these years I can still learn something new. Did Garrett enjoy the show?
Post a Comment