Friday, March 07, 2008

A visitor and a birthday boy!

My brother came and visited us for a weekend this last week and it was soooo good to see him! It had been months, so its always nice to see family. We did lots of stuff while he was here, we read books and went to the park as you can see. I think Andrew has figured out why I always say Brady can "tire you out so easily". He had him running all over the house chasing each other and playing games.

They loved looking at his phone at video clips and pictures that Andrew would take of Brady he would just tell him over and over "Again" cause he wanted to see them.















We also had a birthday day boy this week! Brad had a busy day at work so we had his favorite steak dinner and cake and ice cream that night. Our wonderful friends John and Shannon came over and helped us eat it so brad and I aren't eating a whole cake by ourselves (believe me its been done). Brady just kept asking for Ice cream and we finally had to cut him off and put it away out of sight!

4 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Happy Birthday. Now I'm hungrey for cake and ice cream.
I'm so glad Andrew came to visit. It seems like the older we get, the more we love our siblings.

Christi said...

I love the pictures. I am jealous that I couldn't come and hang out with all of you guys! Happy Birthday!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

o my gosh, you snuck this post in right under my nose. i was going to wait until tomorrow to call and talk to brady and of course you two brad and dana, but i'll say happy birthday here for starters! you got the jump on me though with his party. of COURSE he loves ice cream! and like christi, i'm jealous i wasn't there with you! happy birthday brady boy!

Lara said...

Hi Dana,
I found your blog through Melissa's blog! It is so fun to see your family. 1 boy here and 1 boy cooking... it seems like I just had you in YW! Our oldest daughter is now in YW (that really was a shock to me)! Time flies too fast.
Lara Caughman