After looking at my friend Noelle's blog she had a cool tribute to her sister on her birthday, I liked it so much I decided to copy in a way. Brady loves his family and we tried to make a sign to tell Nana Happy Birthday! We sure do love her and will try to see her next year on her big day!

At first he wanted to read the sign....




Then he wanted to add to the picture deciding that we didn't have enough decorations! We sure do love you nanna! Stay tuned for birthdays coming up we have 2 in February.
5 comments:
So so SOOO cute! That boy is getting so big and I miss him like crazy. I bet your Mom loved those pics. Love you guys!
What a good idea! I think I might copy you soon!
Well I'm sitting here bawling! I just thought I'd check if you had posted anything new and saw this and was surprised and overwhelmed. Thanks!! Love and miss you all so much.
I love that little tater tot! He looks so cute holding that sign for his nana. Happy birthday Judy! Miss you guys.
sweet! and thanks for the little shout out... :) i can't even believe how BIG brady is now! he's soooooooo adorable, dana!!! i can't wait for this next one!
Post a Comment