So its been a long time I know since we've updated our family site. My apologies, we meant to get on it but the last two weeks have been challenging to say the least. The week of Thanksgiving we were planing on having a nice quiet dinner for three and instead I came down with Strep throat and felt like death! Poor brad had to take care of us instead of relax and be thankful. Then on the Monday after Thanksgiving Brady woke up with a fever. Afraid that he might get what I had we took him to the Doctor on Tues. when the fever didn't break. He had an ear infection. On Saturday we found that he was cranky because there were three teeth breaking threw and he was in pain. So needless to say we have been just trying to get threw a week with out someone getting sick or being in pain. So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I did however get a picture of Brady and dad having a bonding moment with shaving cream one morning. I will try and take some more pictures this week to update our lives. We love and miss you all!!!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
The news of the month....
So its been a long time I know since we've updated our family site. My apologies, we meant to get on it but the last two weeks have been challenging to say the least. The week of Thanksgiving we were planing on having a nice quiet dinner for three and instead I came down with Strep throat and felt like death! Poor brad had to take care of us instead of relax and be thankful. Then on the Monday after Thanksgiving Brady woke up with a fever. Afraid that he might get what I had we took him to the Doctor on Tues. when the fever didn't break. He had an ear infection. On Saturday we found that he was cranky because there were three teeth breaking threw and he was in pain. So needless to say we have been just trying to get threw a week with out someone getting sick or being in pain. So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. I did however get a picture of Brady and dad having a bonding moment with shaving cream one morning. I will try and take some more pictures this week to update our lives. We love and miss you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love that pic of Brad and Brady kissing! So cute! Gald you're feeling better. Love you!
Yeah! I am glad for a new post. I love both of the pictures. I am glad that you all seem to be healthy again! Stay healthly.
You're still blogging!! Yaa hoo!!! Cute pictures! And, great new christmas background!!!
I'll be calling soon!!! hope all is well!
Sorry to hear of your sick streak! Sounds like this week for us, or Mia at least, she has been running a fever of 102-103.5 for 5 days now! Of course the doctor said to just keep giving her tylenol and motrin. Luckily she doesn't have strep.
Those pics are so cute! I miss you guys!
Cute cute cute - I'm so glad you updated! That little tater is getting so big. I miss you guys so much!
Glad everyone is healthy and back on track. Miss you and hope you that the holiday season is smooth sailing! You deserve it after the Thanksgiving you had!
I tagged you on my blog - check it out!
I am so glad you have your page up!!! I know I am slow, but then I am family so.....here's a link to the web page I had to do for school(dunno if you can get there from here but let me know and I will resend)
http://classwebs.pclab.tntech.edu/ratatanish21/
Post a Comment