Sunday, October 07, 2007

The move to Arkansas....





So I know we move as much as people do laundry but I promise we aren't moving again for a while. (Famous last words, right?) We got back from Hawaii, which I now think all of our future family reunions should be held there. It was wonderful, a great birthday present. But once we got back we said bye to friends and family and packed up to head east/south. We went to a petting farm near our house before we left one last time. Brady loves feeding the animals. Once we headed out, the drive went way better than to be expected. Brady was really good and loved having the portable DVD player. Yeah for the Wiggles! When we got to Centerton, I was surprised at how close to the Missouri border we are, 8 miles to be exact. Anyway we unpacked and Brad started his new job at Watcher. So far so good.....

2 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I am glad your move went well, we already are missing you so much! You will have to email with all the details...like when did Brad apply for a new job?

Christi said...

Cute pictures. I miss my Brady Bear.