So we went on a trip to see family and friends for three weeks in June. Brady is actually a good traveler on planes its just exhausting in the airport. But once we got to my parents house in Parkersburg, he was happy. He got his first hair cut and my grandfather and uncle all came to visit us with the first 5 days. Brady got spoiled and played in a swimming pool my parents got him almost everyday! We then headed south to Tennessee where we went to see more family and friends. My aunt and uncle had a kitten that Brady fell in love with. He followed her everywhere and tried picking her up all the time. She was sooooo good to him. We also have an aunt and uncle who have a dog and that dog loved brady as well. You can see in the picture that they would kiss! We also spent the day in Chattanooga where we use to live. We went boating, and Brady loved it, he wanted to go tubing but he is to small to do an activity like that. So we swam with our life jackets in the river instead. We also went the aquarium with Melissa and her daughter Shannon, and they loved looking at the fish. I'm going to add that picture next, along with fourth of July pictures coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures. I wish that I could have been there. I LOVE LOVE the tractor picture!
Post a Comment