Sunday, July 16, 2006

Party in Las Vegas

So this week Brady and I got to meet our newest cousin/niece Reagan. They are only 6 weeks apart, and so they weren't extremely interested in each other but when we sat them next to each other Reagan leaned over and grabbed Brady's hand. We thought its was too cute so we snapped this shot. Granted Brady is eating his hand, he tends to do that a lot lately. But here are some more pictures of the two of them. It was a fun week to spend with Christi and Reagan, I don't think she'll ever come back in this hot month of July, but I think we could get them to come when its cooler. We went swimming, shopping, took professional pics of the babies, and even went and saw a water show on the strip. All and all it was fun and we will miss them, Brady can't wait to meet his uncle Nick, and cousin Maverick (their dog who is like family). Enjoy the pics!

No comments: