It all started with this little guy coming into the world on March 12th 2006, at 2:29 a.m. We weren't sure he'd ever come but Brady Andrew made it into the world, and we'll keep him.
So this is our life in a nutshell. Brad and I met, got the butterflies, and married. Then three year laters we became blessed with the blonde boy in all the pictures. Two years and 4 months later we got another little guy. After many more years we got our girl! We've moved, laughed, cried, fought, but above all we've loved each other. What more can I say? These pictures are mostly about our kiddos, but that's what your really interested in right?
2 comments:
Dana! What a great idea! I love your site. Can everyone in our family make one of these please? Brady Bunch is the CUTEST!
Love you! This is great. Keep it up.
Post a Comment